|Domain:||commercial / technical
|Number of employees:||1|
|Necessary tools / equipement:
|Location||Greer, South Carolina, USA|
|Field of activity / experience:
||concept analysis, structured thinking
|Hourly rates inc. expenses:
1. Programmable Logic Controller Software Development and Design. Must understand programming in ladder. Statement list and function block languages are a plus.
Candidate must have the ability create entire program from mechanical concept and timing diagrams, or modify an existing program as required by customer.
2. Human Machine Interface (HMI) Software Development and Design.
- Candidate must have the ability to create entire HMI project from customer concept or modify an existing program as required by customer.
3. Field Bus Design and Commissioning
- Candidate must have the ability to bring brand independent filed bus architecture online. Candidate must be able to set up communication structure in field bus controller as well as PLC.
4. Point to Point I/O Commissioning
- Candidate must possess the ability to verify the installation of the point to point I/O according to the electrical prints, and debug input/output field installation.
5. Documentation of PLC Program and Program Structure
- Candidate must possess the ability to accurately document the application cone in the programmable logic controller for delivery to customer. Documentation must be as such that the customer can clearly understand the thought process of the program which is written.
6. Candidate must be able to read and clearly understand electrical prints and drawings, controls produce literature, customer specific timing diagrams, etc.
- 2 year Technical School Degree in related studies.
- 3 years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommends solutions, and initiates repairs.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, cooperative, customer service-minded attitude; team player.
- Travel will be required.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays
- Works independently (i.e. with minimal supervision) as well as within the context of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Understands and complies with all safety rules and requirements
- Have the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs.
- Must be able to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color coding.
- Have the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat, and kneel repetitively during shift.
- Have the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for a shift.
- Have the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for a shift.
- Have the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant for a shift.
Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Working knowledge of brand independent variable frequency drives.
- Working knowledge of brand independent servo systems.
- Working knowledge of brand independent 6 axis robotic controls systems.